Uromi- PDP Inaugurate two standing Committees on INEC and Party Registration In Esan North East Local Government Area.
The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) has inaugurated two standing Committees on INEC and Party Registration at the leadership level in Esan North East Local Government Area to drive and mobilize voters for the INEC and PDP e-Registration processes currently ongoing in the locality.
The Foremost Leader, Prince Monday Arebun while Inaugurating the twin Committees urge members to drive the current ongoing INEC and PDP e-registration process to a logical and impressive conclusion.
Speaking during the inauguration of the committees, the Foremost Leader encouraged the LGA Chairman Mr. Clifford Inegbedion and the 11 Ward Chairmen to follow suit by setting up same Committees at the LGA and Ward Levels to help boost the strength of voters and Party Membership in the Local Government Area.
Membership of the Committees includes the following;
Committee on INEC Voters Card Registration –
1) Chief Clifford Aineh – Chairman
2) Hon Joe Usifoh – Vice Chairman
3) Mr. Okoduwa Gabriel – Member
4) Mr. Ighalo Monday – Member
5) Mrs. Osoibo Tessy – Member
6) Mr. Akhigbe Monday – Member
7) Dr. Usifoh Christopher – Member
8) Mr. Ojiemudia Augustin (Pele) – Member
9) Hon. Matthias Igberaese – Secretary
Committee on PDP Membership e-Registration –
1) Hon. Chief Ezehi MD Igbas – Chairman
2) Sir Ogbejele Idogen – Vice Chairman
3) Hon. Andrew Esene – Member
4) Mr. Oboniye Johnson – Member
5) Mr. Ebhodaghe Christopher – Member
6) Hon. Odion Oakhina – Member
7) Hon. Saturday Iyoha – Member
8) Mr. Ebeguele Monday – Member
9) Hon. Israel Omorogbe – Secretary
The terms of reference of the committees are as follows:
1) Ensure that eligible voters are mobilized and encouraged to come out and register.
2) Monitor various levels of Committees as set up by the LGA and Ward Chairmen.
3) To ensure PDP members are sensitized to turnout for the party’s e-registration currently ongoing.
4) Both Committees are to work in synergy to achieve greater success in the entire process….