Re: Establishment of Special Intervention Team For AAU
All hail emperor Mr. Godwin Obaseki. Gradually, this government is suffering from Executive Burn Out.
He has not been able to appoint Commissioners, conduct LG elections, settle his party brohaha and co, yet he is quick to compensate people that know little or nothing about the workings of a University system with appointments. No money to pay salaries and check off dues in AAU yet he is quick in appointing people that will soon begin to request for allowances, contracts, official cars etc. Has the governor provided explanations as to why the previous Governing Council he constituted less than 3 years was unceremoniously SACKED?
When institutions are springing up as part of development in other states like Delta, we can not explain what has happened to:
1. Institute of Continuing Education, Benin City.
2. College of Education, Ekiadolor.
3. College of Agriculture, Iguorhiaki.
4.College of Agricultural Technology, Agenebode.
5. Edo State School of Nursing.
6. Curentk happenings in Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma where the school is currenly be guided and guarded as if we are at war
7. The monumental financial losses to Edo People that followed the National Sports Festival.
8. Untold stories to COVID-19 fund and palliatives.
Very very unfortunate scenarios and how long shall we continue like this?
Comrade Obasanmi Jude Ph.D
Converner, Concerned Ekpoma Eminent Stakeholders Forum, Ekpoma, Edo State.
LAND FOR SALE
1. Land measuring 100 by 200 for sales at Idumebo near Otibhor Hospital with grown palm trees being harvested. Suitable for residence, hotel, factory etc. Cost: 3.5 million naira.
2. Land For Sales in Irrua
Land measuring 100 by 250 ft situated opposite the Local Government Secreteriat, Irrua with grown palm trees being harvested. Suitable for hotel, factory and other lucrative business base on location. Cost 4.5 million.
Serious buyers should please call for inspection: 07036627297, 08033596320